Well another week that flew by. Me and my companion worked hard this week and we had the best numbers of the transfer so far for us. Nothing really exciting though. Just working haha. We aren't doing anything as a zone today so we have the whole day free until 6 when we have our lessons. Yesterday the three girls got confirmed and they felt really good after. I do have to brag that I make a pretty mean French toast for what I have to work with haha and I don't know why but I can freakin eat a lot haha I'm gonna be fat by the time I come home but that's a good thing. Sorry this e mail is short haha I don't really have a whole lot to write about, just the same old same old, sand, sun, sweat. heat, etc. its great. Well love you guys.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment