Sunday, September 7, 2014

August 25, 2014

Well this week was pretty normal for us here. We are still trying to find investigators and haven't been having any luck. We are just working with tons of less actives right now and a few of them are progressing and coming back to church. Nothing too exciting happened this week... other than on Monday we made banana bread and chocolate chip cookies at a members house and it turned out awesome. Then yesterday we were cooking with them again and we made ratatouille haha. Other than that I can't think of to much that happened here. It's getting hotter down here and that means that we are going in to spring and then summer...so  hopefully I survive another summer in Piura haha...Piura is the city of eternal heat. I don't have too much to say this week. It was a pretty normal and boring week. Hopefully this week will be a little more exciting with me completing one year in the mission and all that haha. There are a few families that want us to go to their house to have a little party and celebrate haha. mi primer añito. que rapido pasò el tiempo. no lo puedo creer. esto es todo por esta semana. los amo.

Translation: My first birthday. That time went fast . I can not believe it . That's all for this week. I love them. (Them or you...you decide!)



No comments:

Post a Comment