Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well one more week down. this week was pretty long and boring but oh well. I don't really have a lot to write about this week. One funny story, I got a letter from DeLane and was reading it and a Latino Elder came and asked me who it was from. I meant to say" novia" which means girlfriend but I accidentally said "novio" which means boyfriend. haha it was funny and we all laughed about it. Pretty much the same old same old down here, all the days just seem to blur together now. Yesterday was hump day which means I'm halfway through the missionary torture center. I cant wait to be in the field where I can actually be out during the day. Well that's pretty much it.

My nephew Chase came home this week from his mission to Mexico.  One of his companions met at the airport to welcome him home and shared a story of how he considers Chase one of his best friends even though when they were serving together they were robbed at knife point and when the elder turned to look for Chase all he could see was Chase running away...I shared this story with Logan and this was his rely:

Well just to get you excited about this week and to follow up on Chases story, we are going proselyting this week and we are supposed to carry a small amount of money on us just in case we do get robbed we have something to give them and they don't just take us. haha you have nothing to worry about though.


Logan did not send pictures this week so we "borrowed" these from Elder Russells blog...I really hope they don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment