Sunday, February 16, 2014

Goodbye Sullana...on to Chulucanas

Sullana - Logan's first area
Well I got transferred to Chulucanas. I wonder how many of you know how to pronounce that? Chulucanas is awesome. I guess I am closer to the ocean, just the wrong ocean hahah. My companion told me that there are no mosquitos or anything and that this is like the best area haha but this is his first area. hahah. It was pretty hard to say goodbye to some of the members in Sullana though. But i left sullana this morning and now am sitting here in Chulucanas. My companion is elder Moran from Honduras. He has been in the mission since about November and I am senior companion. Everyone was telling me about how awesome Chulucanas is and I can already see what they were talking about haha. Me and my companion are off to a great start and are great friends already. I'm sure you guys saw on Adhayrs facebook about the surprise baby shower we did for Tatiana. It was a great activity and she got a lot of stuff for her baby that she probably wouldn't have gotten otherwise. This week I read Thomas S Monson's talk from the past conference. I don't know the name of it in English but in Spanish it is no te dejarè ni te desmpararè. It was seriously one of the best talks I have read and you guys should definitely read it. Well that's all. I will tell you all about Chulucanas next week when I know more. Love you.



Mom note: These are a few of the families Logan worked with while serving in Sullana. I have never met any of these people nor will I, and Logan doesn't give many details of their "stories"! What I do know is I have seen him grow so much in the first months of his mission and these families (along with many others) had a hand in that...I'm grateful for wonderful people of Sullana who took care of my son and contributed to his growth!






New companion Elder Moran from Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment