Sunday, March 2, 2014

Well my first week in Chulucanas was pretty good I guess. I am still trying to get used to everything and learn the area and stuff. Its weird going from an area that you could walk blindfolded to a brand new area haha. There is a giant hill here in Chulucanas that is called cerro ñañañique but the missionaries call it el monte del señor. We run up that thing almost every single morning haha and the first couple times it sucked because i am getting fat haha I finally found a scale to weigh myself this week and I came out a solid 180 haha. Its sweet to run up it because you can look out over all of Chulucanas. We have an investigator here who cant hear at all. Its almost worse than my dad hahah just kidding. So when we teach him we are seriously yelling and he still cant hear us. This week we were walking down the road and these Jehovah's witnesses came up and gave us a pamphlet and we were being cool with them and gave them a pamphlet then they started asking us who Jehovah was and all this stuff so we talked to them for like 30 minutes and ended up going to one of their houses the next day and we were just showing him all these scriptures about how Jehovah is Jesus and he was agreeing with us but in the end he was still just denying it haha. So that was my exciting week in Chulucanas haha. Love you guys.




Well this week seemed to fly by for me here in Chulucanas. here it is just a rama. I think its branch in English but I'm not sure. But it is weird for me to be in a rama because there are only about 50 people in sacrament meeting haha but the people and the leaders are awesome and are always willing to help us out with whatever we need. The other day we went and talked to the testigos again haha and I started to take out the scriptures that Jason sent me last week. When he went to read them and the verses weren't there he didn't know what to do haha. But we gave him a Book of Mormon and he is going to get us one of their bibles haha. The other night when we got to our room there was a gecko on the wall and I picked up this little hacky sack soccer ball that we have and said to my companion, "watch this" and launched it and killed the little guy hahaha it was so funny. Saturday we went to the gym that is in our area and it was my first time in a gym since I graduated and I am pretty sore haha. Well that's all for this week. Love you guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment