Sunday, November 9, 2014

October 1, 2014 This week was a lot better as far as finding new investigators goes. on Tuesday morning our lessons fell through and we were walking down the street and I saw a guy sitting outside of his house reading the newspaper and something told me we should go talk to him. At first I just kind of ignored it and figured he would be like the rest of the people that don't want to talk to us but I felt that we should go talk to him so we did. He ended up being really interested and we were able to answer tons of questions that he had. I love letting the spirit guide us to the people that are ready. The elections were yesterday and that's why I couldn't watch conference. When they have elections the entire weekend is something called "ley seca" which means basically that there are no laws. The only law is that nobody can sell alcohol. So that was pretty crazy hahaha. Today we went and played basketball at the church with a bunch of the elders from the zone and President Rowley even came to play with us. It was freaking hot and I am drained haha. I wish the churches here had indoor courts like at home haha. love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment