Sunday, November 16, 2014

Well this was a really good week for us here in Jorge Chavez. I got a new companion and his name is Elder Soto, he is from Honduras and has been serving as personal secretary to the President for the past 7 months so he is pretty excited to actually get out and work, which is a big relief to me haha. He also speaks fluent English. It's nice to have someone that actually wants to get out and work. We had a really good week and worked hard. We were supposed to have quite a few people come to church but only one ended up coming. I had to talk in church and when I woke up yesterday I just felt like crap. I had a headache and my stomach hurt and I was light headed and everything but I still went up and gave my talk. After Sacrament everyone was asking me if I was okay because I looked pale and sick and we ended up having to go to our room during Sunday School so that I could eat something and rest. I was still feeling pretty sick but we still ended up working in the afternoon and during the afternoon I started feeling better. The members here are awesome and every person we visited was making me a soup or something to drink to help me feel better haha. This week Elder Evans from the 70 is coming to our mission to talk to us on Saturday so we are pretty pumped for that. Well that's pretty much it. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment