Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last week in the CCM

Well it was a great week here at the CCM! It sucks that I finally have a good week and now its already time to leave on Tuesday. haha I feel like the next couple months are pretty much going to suck because I don't speak Spanish very good but oh well once I learn it...it will be great. So I just got back from going to the post office to get my package and holy crap these people don't know how to drive. It was pretty fun though. Conference is on Sunday and I'm pumped! It will be a great last thing to watch before hitting the field. I feel like I always have a giant list of things to write about in my email but once I sit down I forget everything.
Oh do you guys remember that skinny little Logan? Yeah that guy is no more. I'm starting to get a Gary gut from all this rice. haha sorry dad. I seriously think I've gained like 15 pounds haha oh well it will shed off once I start actually moving around all day. I hope. So I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week and I was reading about the Stripling Warriors. You should read it. I love how they talk about their moms. You'll like it.  I don't get to write next week until the following Monday but I do get to write a letter and the secretary will scan it and email it to you. I'm going to try and call Tuesday morning from the airport.
I went to the temple for the last time for 2 years today. That was really nice to go but sucks that I wont get to go again. I haven't opened the package yet but I'm sure its full of some awesome stuff. Hopefully stuff that will help me lose weight haha. I'm getting fat and I haven't even left the CCM. Well that's it for this week.
Te Amo
Logan


Bitter-sweet pictures...these may be the last with Elder Russell and Elder Miller...for now!


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment