Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Short update...Week 2 in Sullana

Well one more week down. Nothing really new here. Just hot and dusty as normal...haha it was a good week though. On Wednesday we had to go to Piura because my companion was going to Lima for visa stuff so I spent the night and the next day in Piura with a zone leader. I even had to sleep under a mosquito net haha. Lets just say it didn't really work and i have a few mosquito bites haha. then we didn't get back to Sullana until about 10 Thursday night. then it was just back to normal. We are really busy right now and are teaching lots of lessons. We have a few investigators but a lot of less actives that we are working on. We have 4 baptisms for this Sunday and two for the next to hopefully those don't fall. haha me and my companion were so bored the other day we were playing baseball in our room with a ball of paper and our flip flops. Which reminds me I didn't tell you guys about our room. Its actually really big and nice compared to the other missionaries rooms. Our bathroom is awesome though haha. I haven't had a hot shower since I got here haha. The water barely flows out of the shower head and sometimes there's no water at all. In that case there's a 25 gallon bucket in the shower with a cup in it. Its great haha. well that's all for this week. 

Logan





No comments:

Post a Comment