Elder Chapman and ?...we hope his name is written in his journal...Logan doesn't give details!
This was a pretty good week. It was pretty normal until Thursday when we went to Talara for the multizona. Talara was pretty cool and we came into the city it was like when you come down the switchback to go to Whitney (reservoir) and you could see out over the whole ocean and all the boats in the harbor and stuff so it was way cool. We learned a lot of good stuff and especially about how to help people learn about eternal families. Then on Saturday we had a service project and we were going to help someone take down their house and move all the stuff to a different house but they ended up not having all of the supplies to do it so we helped them carry their containers of water from the water source to their house and holy crap I am still sore haha. I don't know how they do that every single day. Then on Sunday I had to give a talk and I felt pretty good about trying to get the ward involved in the work. Then we had a baptism of a kid who's family is less active and we have been activating them and I got to baptize him yesterday. Then last night everything was all good until I started throwing up haha. I don't know what I ate but it really screwed me over haha. Love you guys.
Sullana Missionaries
Dirty shoes...will probably need to be replaced soon!
The Relief Society District!
No comments:
Post a Comment