Saturday, January 11, 2014

Well this was an okay week I guess because I was kinda sick. Last Monday we didn't leave to teach because I was throwing up and on my death bed haha but I started feeling better and better every day so that's good. I don't remember if I told you guys or not but cambios were last week and my companion now is Elder Cortes from Chile. They also got rid of the other elders in our ward and put in hermanas. In our district it is us two elders and four hermanas haha so I call us the relief society district haha. We have 2 people right now that we are preparing for baptism and are probably going to challenge a couple more this week. One of the less active families that we are teaching asked me if I would baptize their son who is 9 so we will be doing that shortly too. The hermanas have 6 people with a baptismal date so our ward is going to be doing pretty good with the baptisms here shortly haha. Also it is so hot right now that it rains every night haha. Most of the people we are teaching are getting electricity so they are pretty pumped about that haha. And our ward is going to do a matrimonio masivo so that the people that are living together can get married and get baptized. Well I hope you guys have a good week. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment