Saturday, January 18, 2014

 
Well this week was pretty good. Nothing too special happened during the week but yesterday we had a baptism of a kid that the hermanas have been teaching and the kid asked me if I would baptize him so it was cool to be able to do that. This Thursday we are going to Talara for a multizona with that zone so that should be pretty good to get to go there for the day. Yesterday after church one of the counselors came up and asked me if I could give a talk next Sunday on missionary work. I told him that I already did like two months ago and he said, well then you are already prepared. So I get to give a talk on Sunday. This Saturday we also have a baptism of a little kid who's family are all members and we have been reactivating them. Today we went and played soccer and other games at the stake center and it was awesome but this morning I forgot to put on sunscreen so I am suffering right now haha. Hopefully this sunburn passes quick because a sunburn and collared shirts with ties does not feel very good haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment