Thursday, March 27, 2014


So anyone who knows Logan knows that he is in a hurry to do something... NEVER! Nothing moves him fast unless it is sports related! This week he told me he is going to make sure that each one of his companions learns patience...Living with him they won't have a choice!  Anyways he said that he always tells them "tranquilo con paciencia pasan las cosas". Translation: Take it easy...with patience the things happen! I can just hear him say it...he lived by that motto here! 



Well this week was pretty good and really busy for us. On Tuesday we had intercambios and I went to Morropón for the day with Elder Vasquez. It was pretty boring because the branch president there needed our help so we just sat on the computer putting in forms all day getting ready for some big conference with the stake president and he never even showed up ha ha. So last Monday I went to send you guys the pictures of me burning my tie for six months and it wouldn't let me do anything. Turns out there was a virus on the computer and they all got deleted ha ha. so I was pretty mad about that because I lost a bunch of pictures. but I still have quite a bit plus all the ones I have sent you guys. On Wednesday night I wanted to pray for something more specific so I asked for more opportunities to use my priesthood and when we woke up Thursday morning the girl that lives below us wanted us to give her little boy a blessing and we gave another blessing later that day. It was awesome to see and feel that God really does answer our prayers. On Friday we had interviews with President Rowley and it was great to get to sit down and talk to him and receive council and advice from him. Today we went to Piura because my companion had to buy a bag because we cant use backpacks anymore and then we ate Pizza Hut after ha ha. Love you guys.



Well this was a pretty good week I guess. Not really a whole lot going on that's too out of the ordinary haha. I guess the highlight of the week was the stake conference we had in Piura Saturday and Sunday. Elder Calderon from the Seventy came and gave two of the best talks I have ever heard in my entire life. He had us laughing our heads off one minute and crying the next. Today is changes. On Saturday night they called us and told us where we are going. My companion went to Tumbes and I am staying here in Chulucanas. But I have a new assignation (someone is losing their ENGLISH skills hahaha)... I am going to train! I don't know who my companion is yet and won't know until Wednesday. Ha-ha I m pretty stoked to get to train a new missionary and teach him. I'm sure it will be pretty hard though but it will be great. This week was hard because my companion knew he was getting changed and didn't want to do anything all week. But we still got some work done and found a new family to teach that looks pretty promising. I'm really tired though because in the past two days I have slept a solid 7 hours because my companion was packing all night and wouldn't sleep ha-ha. Pretty weird that a year ago this Thursday was the day I got my call. Oh and that my birthday is on Wednesday. But it doesn't feel like my birthday at all ha-ha.  But that's pretty much it for this week. Sorry there's not a whole lot. Love you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment