Well this has been one of the longest and hardest weeks of my mission but also one of the best. We had a lot of stuff to do and no time to do it but somehow we pulled it all off.
It all started on Wednesday when we had our district meeting. I woke up feeling like crap and my head and eyes were killing me. I couldn't even move my eyes they were hurting so bad. Then on top of that President Rowley came to the meeting to watch and participate so I was a little nervous for that but everything turned out awesome and after he told me that I did a good job and that he really liked the meeting. Then in the afternoon we had to go to Morropon for a baptismal interview and after that we were sitting in the car going back to Chulucanas and the car broke down just outside of Morropon...so we had to sit and wait for someone from Chulucanas to come and pull us back. We ended up getting back to Chulucanas at like 10. When we were sitting in the car our branch mission leader called me and told me I ad to go to Teresa's house (her sons were going to get baptized on Saturday) asap because her sons didn't want to be baptized. Well we ended up talking to them the next day and helped them and they said they would be baptized. On Friday night we had an activity in the church and their whole family showed up except for them and their mom told me that they changed their mind again and didn't want to. So their baptism was planned for Saturday at 7 and as of Saturday at 3 we weren't sure if they were still wanting to or not. We went to the church at 630 and they weren't there, 7 and still weren't there, 730 and nothing. So we decided to go to their house and look for them. When we got there they both walked out in white shirts and ties and the whole family was ready to go to the church. They took forever because they were decorating their house for after the baptism hahahah. But it was awesome.
Today we played the Rowley cup haha all of the zones from Piura played against each other in a giant soccer tournament. We lost in the semis in penalties and I was a little fired up haha but I got over it.
Well that's pretty much it for this week.
love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment