Monday, April 20, 2015

March 16, 2015

Wow this week was full of tons of ups and downs. We were pumped for L baptism all week but she kept having little problems that we had to help her with to be ready. In the end she and three of her kids got baptized and it was awesome. We had the district president and the branch president baptize two of them and the pictures look awesome with everyone in all white. We were really happy to see her finally achieve this goal that she has been waiting and working for and we are excited to work with her and the goals that she has for her future.

So this week President called me and started telling about the situation of my extension. He said that he has asked for extensions for three years now and they haven’t said yes once. But he asked for me and then a few days later he called and told me that they sent him a letter and that there was actually hope and that it was the first time that had happened. So he asked if I still wanted to extend and I told him yes and he said he would keep me informed. Today he called in the morning and said that they approved my extension and my new release date is September 22nd! I was freaking pumped when I found out ha-ha. So I will have six more weeks in the mission. That gives me some time to restart the sexy six months ahata. (The six months before you leave and you work out and don’t eat so that you aren’t fat when you get home haha.)

Today we had a little activity with the missionaries in our branch and our mission leader. We played soccer against a family and got our butts handed to us. Again. But after that we made lunch and my inner Chapman came out again. I was in charge of the hash browns. Now they weren’t quite the west fork of the black fork level. But after 18 months you tend to get a little rusty. They still turned out good ha-ha. Then we ended up playing ping pong for like 3 hours haha. I forgot how much I love ping pong. If anyone wants to challenge me in October, challenge accepted.
Well that’s about it for this week.


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment