Sunday, August 23, 2015

June 29, 2015

Well this week was honestly pretty slow. It was the last week of the transfer and we both knew that my companion was leaving so it was just a lot of him saying goodbye and stuff. But we are teaching a new girl named Tatiana. She is actually pretty interested and even came to a baptism on Saturday. Hopefully things will work out with her.

So this whole week I was praying to have a new companion that would be ready to work and that I could really connect with to be able to finish my mission. But I guess the lord has other plans ha-ha. When I read the transfers and saw that I was going to be with Elder Bazan I was surprised ha-ha. He is from Bolivia and he is going to be finishing his mission in august. It was a really big surprise for everyone here ha-ha but I am excited to work with him and help him finish his mission right. He was a little discouraged about leaving his last area to come here for only one transfer. But I have a good feeling about how things are going to work out for us.

This week President Rowley finishes and president Rasmussen gets here. I’m pretty excited to see how things will be with the new president. Lucky for me I get to go meet him in a leadership counsel on Friday.

But right now I am freaking pumped. The assistants called and told me that there are a bunch of gringos in a place called "la matanza" (PS don’t look up the translation of that, you might not feel comfortable about me going there hahaha) but anyway they are doing a service project and need people to translate for them. Well lucky me I get to go! And the best part is that I am going to stay the night in Chulucanas!!!! So we are going there right now and I will visit a few of my good friends there. I’m freaking pumped right now ha-ha. I will be sure to send pictures next week!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment