Monday, June 15, 2015



























Logan actually sent two pictures this week...the other might be rated R (kidding)...and I didn't want to scare the chics!!!

June 8, 2015

Wow this week seriously flew by. We were pretty busy with leadership council and the zone meeting and everything and this week we have even more things that we have to do. But it should be pretty exciting and fun.

The highlight of the week was the missionary fireside that we had last night with all of the members in Paita. Pres. Rowley and Sister Rowley came and talked and they both gave great messages. As missionaries we had to be the choir and I’m sure you can imagine how that turned out ha-ha. Jk it actually turned out pretty well. It’s sad because president is getting ready to leave and President Rasmussen will be getting here soon. I don’t want him to leave because I have learned so much from him and his example. But at the same time I am excited to see what changes will come with the new president when he gets here.

Other than that it was a pretty normal week. We are still working our behinds off trying to find new investigators. Hopefully we will have some more luck this week.


Well that’s about it. Love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment