Monday, June 15, 2015




May 18, 2015

Well its transfers again. I got transferred to Tablazo in Paita. It was really hard to leave Talara and the people and everyone I met and taught there. I will definitely miss all of them and that great city. Now I have to get used to another new city haha. But I am excited for the new change. My companion is Elder Martinez from Argentina and I met him while I was in Talara and now we are companions. I’m excited to get to work with him this transfer and to be able to be here in Paita.

My last week in Talara had its ups and downs. S ended up not getting baptized. It’s a long story but basically she couldn’t come to her interview because they are moving and she was super busy with all of that. But she is still excited to keep learning and come to church and they are going to put a new date for her. I hope everything works out for her and her family.

Yesterday they did a little "farewell" for me and for another elder that was going home. Everyone was there and everyone just like said goodbye and stuff. It was a really cool experience to hear from all of my friends and basically family and to tell them thanks for all that they have done for me. I will never forget them. I am hoping to have the same experience here in Paita.

Anyways that’s about it for this week. More details next week.


Love you guys!







No comments:

Post a Comment